John specialises in ephemera with a passion for press photography dating around 1930 and 1940s/2nd World War Era.
John has been working in the world of Ephemera for the past 12 years and has accumulated a broad knowledge of his subject. When asked, John described himself as ‘the GP rather than the specialist’ to Ephemera. His stall is definitely worth a visit; here is just one example of what he has to offer.
Queen Mother and King George VI during a royal engagement – you can see a young Princess Elizabeth hidden in the crowd on the right-hand side.
Some of our traders
- Julian – postcards
- Geoff Ambler – Ambrosian Stamps
- Stampmad – Christine Chard – Coins and Stamps
- Michael and James Burroughs – Anything Military – Militaria
- Hammered Coins – Anthony Travis – Coins and African Monetary Items
- Tomystamps – Tom – Stamp Dealer
- David Cohen – (Dave) Coins
- Lance Chaplin – Coin Dealer
- Peter Hicks – Coins and Banknotes
- John Barrett – Ephemera