Wessex coins, are a family run business with over 45 years of passionate experience in the numismatic and antiquities field, both in Europe and America. They are regular attendees to the market, offering a wide range of coins from the ancient times to later days, with their specialist sections focusing on Ancient and ship wreck coins.
Wessex Coins live to share their passion with likeminded enthusiast and in addition to selling items they are always looking to expand their stock and would always be interested in any items that you are thinking of selling.
Some of our traders
- Hammered Coins – Anthony Travis – Coins and African Monetary Items
- Tomystamps – Tom – Stamp Dealer
- Michael and James Burroughs – Anything Military – Militaria
- John Barrett – Ephemera
- Carl – Militaria
- Ben Prince – Wessex Coins
- Geoff Ambler – Ambrosian Stamps
- David Cohen – (Dave) Coins
- Julian – postcards
- Peter Hicks – Coins and Banknotes
- Stampmad – Christine Chard – Coins and Stamps
- Lance Chaplin – Coin Dealer