Wessex coins, are a family run business with over 45 years of passionate experience in the numismatic and antiquities field, both in Europe and America. They are regular attendees to the market, offering a wide range of coins from the ancient times to later days, with their specialist sections focusing on Ancient and ship wreck coins.
Wessex Coins live to share their passion with likeminded enthusiast and in addition to selling items they are always looking to expand their stock and would always be interested in any items that you are thinking of selling.
Some of our traders
- Michael and James Burroughs – Anything Military – Militaria
- Peter Hicks – Coins and Banknotes
- Ben Prince – Wessex Coins
- David Cohen – (Dave) Coins
- Lance Chaplin – Coin Dealer
- Stampmad – Christine Chard – Coins and Stamps
- Julian – postcards
- Geoff Ambler – Ambrosian Stamps
- Tomystamps – Tom – Stamp Dealer
- Hammered Coins – Anthony Travis – Coins and African Monetary Items
- John Barrett – Ephemera
- Carl – Militaria